- This topic is empty.
October 23, 2014 at 6:36 pm #8268Anonymous
Creating a signature for your Email application:
We demonstrated this using Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Gmail. It was felt that scanning a copy of your own signature was not a sensible thing to do, but one can include a scan of your Christian name of (in computer term) your “handle”. You can create one signature that appears whenever you create a new email message, or multiple signatures if you have different roles and in this case you choose the signature to suite the message.
The Photographer’s Computer
We looked at:
- Organising photographs on the computer using a logical folder structure
- Uploading Photos to the Computer
- Enhancing Photos on the computer
- Storing and backing up your collection of images
- Storing images on the Web
- Using images on the Forum
Finding Duplicate files
SearchMyFiles v2.51 http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/search_my_files.html
Duplicate Cleaner Free http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/File-Management/Duplicate-cleaner.shtml
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/duplicate-file-finder/
Setting up the “Find my Iphone” app on a Windows PC – Did not quite manage this!
Dealing with Adware.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free http://www.malwarebytes.org/
Windows 10 We concluded by discussing the pro & cons of Windows new operation system due to be released next year.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.