IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding programme for the year.

Welcome to Pembrokeshire U3A Forums Computer and Information Technology IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding programme for the year.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Twenty four members attended a productive January planning meeting today.  Productive despite me leaving the attached survey at home that was intended for completion during the meeting.  Also we welcomed two new members to the Group.

We discussed a range of issues that included:

1: We agreed to maintain the current arrangement for meetings to continue on the fourth Thursday of the month.
    2: To look into improving the Wireless Network in the area of the NAC we meet.
    3: To explore running workshops (day or half day) on specific skills.  We would need to find a computer room with Internet access for these.
    4: Inviting visiting speakers and possible going on a visit to experience 'real world' computing.

I attach below two document, A survey I would like you to fill in and return to me by the 5th February, and further information about the E-Citizen Course I mentioned.

This is YOUR Computer Group – so make sure you have your say on what goes on during 2012!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.