Herschel Museum of Astronomy – Bath

Welcome to Pembrokeshire U3A Forums Astronomy Group Herschel Museum of Astronomy – Bath

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

VISIT TO BATH
    herschel-logo.png
    Unfortunately I have not been able to garner sufficient interest to hire a coach on behalf of the Pembrokeshire U3A for a visit to Bath. I was hoping that other U3A Groups might have found Bath an interesting place to visit;  however I only had expressions of interest from a relatively small number of individual U3A members, sadly insufficient to fill a coach.

Some of the Astronomy Group have decided that we will go anyway, so I am proposing the Astronomy Group (and any of the U3A members who were interested), revert to my original idea of using a Richards Brothers Day Trip to Bath on Wednesday, 18th October. Astronomy Group members who are able to join us, and any others, can book their own coach tickets (details below)

The Astronomy Group will include a visit to the Herschell Museum of Astronomy in their day in Bath. Contact me for more information.

Travel/Booking Details:
    Departure Date: Wednesday 18th October 2017
    Price: Adult Price: £16.00 – Child Price: £11.00
    Departure Time: 6.30am Honeyborough Roundabout – 6.45am Milford Haven – 7.00am Haverfordwest – 7.15am Penblewin.
    To book contact:
    Richards Bros Moylgrove Garage, Pentood Industrial Estate, Cardigan SA43 3AG
    Telephone 01239 613756. E-mail [email]enquiries@richardsbros.co.uk.[/email]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.