Heart of Wales Line – trip to Shrewsbury

Welcome to Pembrokeshire U3A Forums Pembrokeshire U3A Events (Private Area) Heart of Wales Line – trip to Shrewsbury

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hello everyone,

With what seemed like hours of putting the Nov/Dec Newsletter ”to bed” Arriva announced their Club 50 Scheme was available. 

So I’m inviting everyone who has expressed an interest to a planning meeting at 2.00pm on Friday 13th November, where I can outline a proposal and those who are interested can try to home in of a mutually convenient date.  I suggest we meet at the Haverfordwest Leisure Centre, (St Thomas Green, Haverfordwest, SA61 1QX) have a cup of coffee in the cafe and then find a quiet corner for a chat.

Be aware there are several conditions to travelling using an Arriva Club 55 ticket, including valid dates of travel.  It is available till the 27th February 2016.  Club 55 is an off-peak travel offer and is therefore barred on selected peak travel days over the Christmas/New Year period as follows:

No outward travel 11 December 2015 to 2 January 2016 (inclusive).
    No return travel 18 December 2015 to 2 January 2016 (inclusive).
    In addition, travel is not permitted using Club 55 for journeys to/from or via Cardiff on either Saturday 13 February 2016 or Friday 26 February 2016, due to major sporting events in Cardiff on these dates.

If you cannot make it I will keep you informed as to what is decided.  You can find full details of the scheme here: http://www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk/Club55/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.